Happy Anniversary to Books From My Closet!
Hello Dear Followers,
I just wanted to write something quick to say Happy One Year Anniversary to Books From My Closet! I have to say I have had an awesome time writing and reviewing my books and continue to look forward to another great year with many great books ahead.
I have had the chance to meet a community of people in the last year that share my love of reading and writing and I was introduced to a wonderful array of characters with whom I had the chance to connect with on a deeper level.
I want to thank everyone who has followed along with me as I read books on Louisa May Alcott to Elizabeth Gilbert and more recently Erin Blakemore.
Here is a look back at the books from 2011 –
1. “The Diving Bell and the Butterfly” By Jean-Dominique Bauby
2. “Committed: A Skeptic Makes Peace with Marriage” By Elizabeth Gilbert
3. “Middlesex” By Jeffrey Eugenides
4. “Louisa May Alcott: A Personal Biography” By Susan Cheever
5. “Ghellow Road” By T.H. Waters
6. “Marry Him” by Lori Gottlieb
7. “The Rescue” by Nicholas Sparks
8. “Our Town” by Thornton Wilder
9. “The Secret Life of Bees” by Sue Monk Kidd
10. “The Relatives” by Judy Mayhew
11. “Hostage In Time” by Linda Lauren
12. The Heroine’s Bookshelf – Erin Blakemore
I look forward to more great books by wonderful authors past and present. Please stay tuned to my final review of Ms. Blakemore’s book “The Heroine’s Bookshelf” and my new book choice for January!